We realized that there is great demand in the experimental artists community, and we would like to share our software with all of you. Therefore, we decided to license Aiolos under the CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 International License (more information: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/).
So, no matter whether you want to use Aiolos to
- try out finger tracking in your art project at school,
- develop a Unity plugin for it,
- use it in your research work,
- in your open-source project,
- or any other non-commercial type of work,
you are free to use it! All we ask for is attribution (credits/link/etc.). And we would be thrilled to see what you have created with Aiolos, so don’t hesitate to share your work with us.
Download Aiolos here: http://www.metrilus.de/aiolos.
If you want to use Metrilus Aiolos in a commercial application, please contact us.
We are looking forward to your projects!